Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Does Jesus exhibit being all powerful and all knowing?

Luke 18:18-19 ESV
And a ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.

Mark 13:32 ESV


“But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 28:18 ESV


And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 27:46 ESV
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

1 Timothy 2:5 ESV


For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Acts 2:22 ESV


“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know—

John 20:17 ESV


Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

John 12:49 ESV


For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.

John 10:29 ESV
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

John 8:42 ESV 
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me.

John 8:28 ESV
So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me.

John 7:16 ESV 

So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.

John 5:19 ESV 

So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise.














No comments:

Post a Comment